STREETPRINT ENGINE FEATURES
CURRENT 3.0 FEATURES:
- Catalog your items by author/creator, publisher, city, document type, category, date, pagination, first lines, and more...or customize your field names
- Simple and intuitive administrative tools
- CSS layouts for precise control over the look and feel of your site
- New default themes
- Improved searching with basic and advanced options, binary operators, and more
- Now compatible with both PHP 4 and 5
- Automated syllabus and course page generation
- Upload fulltext information and media files
- Define your own artifact types, thematic categories, media types, and image types
- Optional user comment system, news posting, and glossary features
- Optional Dublin Core metadata with OAI-compliant repository
- User and record edit tracking
- Object-oriented architecture for future expandability
- New developer documentation
- ...and much more.
- A Streetprint Image Application for automated image manipulation/resizing/uploading
- SOAP Web Services
- Improved multimedia handling
- More advanced "community" tools
- International Language Support
©2006 by Team Streetprint.
Design by Hannah Wensel and Chris Govias.
Coding by Matthew Ogle. Valid XHTML and CSS.
Get the Streetprint Engine 2.1 Manual:
High-res print PDF (22.3mb)
or Low-res screen PDF (3.9mb)
View a presentation from the 2003 MLA Convention in San Diego:
or PDF file (13.0mb)